Cranfield Precision EcoR 1664
The Cranfield Precision EcoR 1664 is a roll turning machine for production level machining of optical quality components.
- Workpiece size: Up to 410 mm (16”) diameter and 1625 mm (64”) long
- Other sizes available
- Structure: Polymer concrete filled steel fabrication for very high stiffness and damping.
- In-house design and manufacture of all bearings
- Rotary bearing radial error motions:
- <130 nm synchronous
- <100 nm asynchronous
- Linear drive motors
- 1nm resolution linear encoders
- All axes hydrostatic using oil temperature controlled to 0.01°C
- Microclimate with oil shower temperature control to 0.01°C
- Machine isolated from external sources of vibration.
- Auxiliary cable management axis isolates cable drag forces from machine axes
High precision structured surfaces for optical film production.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.