The Landis flex grinding machine is designed for the grinding of shaft-type parts. The machine sets a new benchmark for sustainable productivity, precision and flexibility in a package with a smaller carbon footprint than anything else on the market today.
- Available in straight, 30-degree plunge, twin wheelhead and single- and dual-spindle configurations
- B-axis provides process flexibility
- Conventional or CBN grinding wheels
- Linear motor and orbital technology
- Low energy grinding wheel spindle hydrostatics
- In-process polishing capabilities
Aerospace, Air Conditioning, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Heavy Equipment, Truck, Marine, Railroad
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.