Crankshaft & Camshaft grinding machines
The Landis LT2He models offer an extended component capacity. The machines are designed to grind crankpins and journals on large crankshafts, or lobes and journals on large camshafts, using single or twin wheel heads.
- Capacity up to 3,000 mm part length
- Linear motor technology
- Hydrostatic wheel head feed & cross slides
- Hydrostatic wheel spindles
- Variable speed work drive
- Automatic in-process gauging
- Flexible table tooling with rack & pinion adjustment
- Patented grinding process
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.